[C320-list] Sail Care Nightmare

Kaare Wold sailor3952 at charter.net
Thu Feb 13 13:17:42 PST 2014

Thanks for your update.  Would appreciate hearing your satisfaction of the
cleaning process and fitting after you launch and use.  We spoke with them
at the Strictly Sail show in Chicago and addressed the concern of shrinkage
and they emphatically said sails in good condition will not shrink using
their process.
Kaare & Mary Wold
Sheet Music  #945
Sturgeon Bay, WI