[C320-list] location of on-off switch for autopilot

JeffWillis111 at aol.com JeffWillis111 at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 18:45:11 PDT 2014

Lou,

I have hull 174.  A PO relocated the bilge circuit to a separate  breaker.
So when I installed a new AP I used the "old" breaker for the  bilge.  So
perhaps a PO did some rewiring and used a different breaker  switch and did
not relabel it - just like I did, and still have not labeled  it.......

throw a switch one at a time until you get power to drive or control  head.

Good luck

Jeff

In a message dated 7/10/2014 3:37:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,