[C320-list] Lewmar Hatches

JeffWillis111 at aol.com JeffWillis111 at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 13:24:08 PDT 2014

Hey Bill,

Jeff here from Punta Gorda.  How have you been?

I redid mine last winter and I think I really went way overboard.  If  I
had to do over again, I think I would focus on the "O" ring in the dog ear
latch and the "s" shaped gasket John mentions.

I removed all ports, replaced all gaskets, and rebedded ports.  A  couple
of them needed to be rebedded because I could see a gap between frame and
fiberglass.

not a drop leaking thru ever since.

Good luck!

In a message dated 7/25/2014 9:33:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,