[C320-list] Genoa turning blocks

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 09:18:44 PDT 2014

Thanks Bruce and Denny,  I am armed with paint scrapper and mallet on my way to the dock

On Monday, June 9, 2014 4:31 AM, Bruce Heyman <bruceheyman at cox.net> wrote:

Hi Pat,
Yes they do come off.  After removing the four screws I then used a really thin paint scrapper to break the seal.  I used a rubber mallet to force the scrapper into the bedding compound and was careful to not damage the fiber glass.  Then used goo-be-gone to clean up the surface.
Good luck,
Bruce

Bruce Heyman (949) 289-8400