[C320-list] Masthead sheaves - access

Martin Rosenberg martinlrosenberg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 14:18:46 PDT 2014

This is a bit late but I also had the same problem when I removed my main
halyard one year to wash it. I ended up going up the mast and learned never
to use a small messenger line again. Use clothes-line (cheap) and make sure
to attach it well to the line when pulling it back through.
Martin Rosenberg