[C320-list] More Bilge Pump Questions

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optonline.net
Sun Nov 9 07:05:54 PST 2014

Ahoy.....On #245 the bilge pump thu hull is on starboard side
aft.....above fuel tank. Mine pumps out without needing shower pump
on....the plumbing is straight forward, pump to hose. I bought mine just
over 1 yr ago, and added a second, back up pump. I got a y fitting with
one way valves, that the original 750 gph pump had difficulty pushing
open with the weight of water behind the valve. On the hard now, and
moved up to rule 1000 gph, hope this is stronger......Joe