[C320-list] Outboard lift

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optonline.net
Thu Nov 27 10:57:55 PST 2014

Bhoy, [comes after Ahoy......} After this holiday I will attempt to take
pic of my home made lift. I have used it with a 5 hp 2 cycle
merc.....worked nicely....the pole lifts up and out off the boat
completely. The pole is in storage, and the boat is covered....so I
won't be able to show them together...if you want to talk....631 473
3140....going out now for dinner....Happy Thanks.....Joe