[C320-list] SF Mechanic? Other South Beach C320 Owners?

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Sun Apr 12 18:54:07 PDT 2015

Joel,

You've come to the right place. A more helpful group of people you won't
find anywhere else. Most likely any problem you're having has alread
been had by someone else. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and also
learn how to search the forum archives here:
http://groups.google.com/group/c320-list

You've made an excellent choice of boat. Your C320 will serve you well
and you'll get many years of enjoyment out of her.

I live too far away to take you up on the lunch and beer thing but I bet
the line will be forming to the left from all the SF bay folks on here.

---
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us