[C320-list] SF Mechanic? Other South Beach C320 Owners?

Stephen Kaplan stepkap at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 12 22:04:32 PDT 2015

I moved last Sept from South Beach (E104) after 20+ years to Marina del Rey.
Wonderful location. While San Francisco Boat Works is right around the
corner I used The Boat Yard at Grand Marina in Alameda (510-521-6100). Sarah
is a great office manager.  I found them to be knowledgeable, professional
and honest.

Saline
Hull 980