[C320-list] Ultimate Battery setup - seeking suggestions.

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Thu Apr 16 09:13:57 PDT 2015

Gavin,

Many members have adjusted their battery banks and there is good advice.
When I changed mine, I began by searching the Catalina320 site
<http://www.catalina320.com/search.php?query=batteries&type=all&mode=search&results=30>
using
the broad search term "batteries." From there you can find articles and
slides that interest you and ask more questions.

Mark
Speakeasy #612 Chicago

Mark Gillingham | @markgillingham | gplus.to/MarkGillingham | Support a
struggling student <http://101010scholarship.info> | Harbor-To-Harbor Blog