[C320-list] Washdown pump

clburti at gmail.com clburti at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 14:13:08 PDT 2015

Scott,

I put a 5 GPM pump in the head cabinet, teed into the head sink drain. I ran pvc pipe to the anchor well through the head, under the starboard settee and v-berth. I used a stainless steel sill cock in bottom of the well. I made what I refer to as a rocket launcher to hold a coiled 30’ wash down hose and keep it from tangling with the anchor rode and installed this in the anchor well. It has worked well for about ten years now other than the leaks I get every winter in the hose from freezing because I forget to drain it every year.

Fair winds,

Chris

Commitment, #867

Sent from Windows Mail