[C320-list] Knock, knock, who's there?

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Mon Aug 17 11:47:23 PDT 2015

Mike, Good catch! I would also advise owners to check the hose section
nearest the fridge compressor shelf, as I had an issue a few years ago with
the exhaust hose wearing thru to the metal wire at that friction point.
Ended up replacing the hose as it was beginning to also show evidence of
dry-out type  cracking in several areas after 17 years of use as the hose
had also been flexing for over 1,000 hours. Securing the hose with rubber
insulation and with some robust screw to surface zip ties helped secure the
hose to the shelf and limited it from moving (thumbing) as well as laying an
old rubber mat under the hose where it moved about against the hull as water
& exhaust pulsed toward the exhaust exit.
Rick hull #277