[C320-list] Winter layup in upstate NY

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 08:39:13 PST 2015

I think that changing the fuel filter(s) in the spring, after the first time the engine is run, is actually better than changing it before winter layup. That way any crud that accumulates and settles out during storage is trapped in the old filter. Another thing that is better done in the spring in cold climates is the raw water pump impeller-so it doesn't take a set while in storage.

Jim Brown