[C320-list] Traveler Mounting Screws

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Tue Jul 21 04:33:44 PDT 2015

Thank you Chris and Warren.  You have confirmed what I feared.  One of the
mounting bolts is leaking.  Not a big leak, but enough to cause corrosion
between the SS bolt and aluminum mounting plate.  I am thinking that
getting out this screw will be next to impossible in order to fix the
problem.

Larry
WindSwept
C320 #246