[C320-list] Re varnishing the sole

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Wed May 13 06:50:19 PDT 2015

Rod,

The replacement product that CatalinaDirect is selling for that varnish
is linked here:

http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm/product/2846_691/varnish-satin-interior-1995-to-2001-pint.cfm

Due to environmental regulations, the old product is no longer
available.

---
Doug Treff
Catalina 320 - 1996 - September Song - #350
http://savvysailor.blogspot.com/
doug at treff.us