[C320-list] Water Tank Balance

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 18:37:13 PDT 2015

Deplete the forward tank first.  No need to weight the bow down if you
don't need to.  And what is this "we are not racers"?  Any time there is
another boat close, 320's tend to prick up their ears, kick up a wave, and
take on the feel and motivation of a true racer.  Empty that bow tank
first.  :)  Pat