[C320-list] Visiting Fl. Keys - any tips?

SBarrar parep160 at aol.com
Sat Nov 21 15:03:48 PST 2015

key largo to Marathon  is much more affordable then key west…KW is expensive but if going now you are ok.
Feb. is most expensive high demand. cost come down after March.
I do not know the upper key that much.
I always tell people Florida is Florida and the keys are different.

Stephen Barrar
Pa House of Representatives
160th Legislative District
Chairman of House Veteran Affairs & Emergency Preparedness Committee.
Capitol Office 717-783-3038
Chadds Ford office 610-358-5925