[C320-list] New problem......

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 04:21:12 PST 2015

Windy City is hull #948, that's 2003.  We bought her in 2011, had her
trucked down to FL, saw the bottom & it was perfect.

We recently had her hauled in June, 2015, and again, I looked her over
thoroughly

NO, we have never had a hard grounding or any trauma.  That's the
mystery......

My diver comes again thurs & I will ask him to pay close attention to  this
spot.  The keel bolts are tight, no other leaks noted,

YES, we have a bildge pump and it runs way too often!  That's how we
spotted the leak......  boat is well maintained and pampered....   should not
have heppened.

THAT's the WHOLE question:   Is the crack in just the liner -  meets -
hull?   Or, is it more structual??

thanks for your notes, as always - I so much appreciate you folks out
there.

Captain Diane Fowler,
CRS, GRI, e-PRO
Sellstate  Priority Realty network

Cell: 239-850-4935

www.CapeCoralhomes.com

In a message dated 11/27/2015 3:09:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,