[C320-list] Throttle Creep

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 08:33:52 PDT 2015

That is a basic cable clamp. Commitment had a different clamp that was
apparently installed by the commissioning dealer. It only has one adjusting
bolt and is identical to the ones that I remember seeing on lawn mowers and
go-karts back in the day.

Adjustment is bit persnickety and a pain if done solo. As Doug notes, a
little tension is all that is required.

I haven't had to readjust after a dozen years.

Best regards,
Chris Burti
Commitment, #867

--