[C320-list] Tip of the day

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Jun 10 07:43:10 PDT 2016

That seems like a good approach to straightening a stanchion bent in the fore/aft direction.

I have to say I'm really disappointed with the design of the stanchions on our boat.  Dock hands have a habit of pushing against the lifelines or stanchions and they bend inward quite easily with no good way to bend them back outwards.  Not sure how many of the bolts are really accessible.

Thanks for the tip.
-Jeff