[C320-list] Dining Table Modification

Louis Spitz aronella at gmail.com
Sat May 14 14:48:48 PDT 2016

I made (what I feel) a very successful adaptation: made a cardboard template of the desired shape and cut it out of an old door from a previous boat. It pivots for easy access to the stb. settee, and has a shock cord restrainer that secures it to the mast when you don’t want it to pivot. I edge-glued a strip of iron-on wood to hide the edge. I have it set up for the addition of fiddles, but never installed them, as they were never neded. Of course, this eliminated the double berth in the stb. saloon, but didn’t want that anyway. Very practical, and looks and works great.
Lou Spitz
#195 Merry Chase