[C320-list] Generator Blowing Inverter Fuses

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 19:24:27 PDT 2016

We have a Xantrex inverter, when I hook up our Honda eu2000i generator it sometimes blows 1 or both of the 50 amp fuses that go to the battery(ies) anyone else have this issue? I'm thinking that maybe putting the battery selector switch on ALL might do the trick and have a bunch of fuses to try things out but I also thought asking about it here first would be an even better idea. Thanks in advance!Bruce Hunter Nauti Time #719