[C320-list] Rebedding leaky chain plate

jbrown5093 at yahoo.com jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 05:10:59 PST 2016

I should clarify my post. You'll have to remove the chain plate from the post but don't have to remove the strut from the hull. You may have to lengthen the strut a little to get it to mate up with the rebedded plate. I found a cheap set of wrenches to remove shower faucet assemblies worked well on the strut nuts-hard to get a regular wrench in that space.

Sent from my iPad