[C320-list] Microwave Solution Found

Dan Kolean dkolean60 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 18:16:38 PDT 2017

I just ordered one for Mary Kate #489, 1998.  Amazon $62, I will update the group regarding fit.  I have to admit I do like the extra storage in that area.  I put a couple small hooks and stretched shock cord between them and keep my coffee maker, coffee pot and other kitchen goods in that area.  I am up for trying a microwave now.

Sent from my iPad