[C320-list] Batteries Volts

Ted Harrison tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Wed Jul 5 15:18:35 PDT 2017

Two new 4 d batteries installed in parallel.

Each battery has a positive cable to the charger. The charger is a ProMariner 12 / 30 P

Charged for the first time last night. It went through conditioning mode, then charging mode and now sits at ready mode.

Have not install the battery monitor nor the echo  trickle charger for the starter battery. Starter battery sitting on shelf ready to connect.

What volts should the batteries read ? Currently they read 12.5 on the volt meter.

What battery monitor system would you recommend?

Thanks for all your help to get me this far on my project.

Ted Harrison
Hull 424