[C320-list] Battery charging question about Battery switch

sail-ability sail-ability sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 9 15:17:20 PDT 2017

   Your shore Bty charger should be hooked up independently of the master
   switch; so it doesn't matter what the master switch is set to. Also the
   engine alternator will contribute to the charging amps whilst hooked up
   to shore power with the shore charger on, if the btys are in a low
   enough charge state. You can move the master switch with the engine
   running between 1,2 or all, but not to OFF as this will probably blow
   the diodes.

   Cheers

   JohnM

   1999#574