[C320-list] Looking for C320 MK II Winter Cover or Advice

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 24 23:41:04 PDT 2017

Thanks for the advice on winter covers.  I'll check out the fabricators mentioned.  It looks like the Top Gun fabric has worked well.  Presumably they have a template for my C320 MKII.

Thank all!

Dave

S/V Emily Ann
2007 C320 MK II, No. 1107
Mukilteo, WA

David B. Swanson, P.E., S.E.
Principal, LEED AP, F. SEI
Director, Structural Engineering

Reid Middleton, Inc.
(425) 741-3800 office
(425) 741-5011 direct
(425) 508-7971 mobile

www.reidmiddleton.com

Washington | California | Hawaii | Alaska