[C320-list] Battery switch location - port vs. starboard, old vs. new models

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 19:06:10 PDT 2017

#514 is still in it's original electrical config.    All the factory
electrical switches and breakers are in the panel above the nav station
except for the windlass breaker which is mounted on the setee nearer to the
v-berth and the primary power inlet breaker inside the port rear cockpit
seat locker.   The after market TrueCharge 20 charger is mounted in the
cockpit locker against the galley bulkhead and the monitor panel for the
charger is mounted inside the breadbox above the galley fridge, which kinda
bugs me as an odd (lazy installer?) location, but on the flip side it does
leave more room in the salon for other electronics and I have projects that
are way higher in the queue. So, for now,  It does mean that when the boat
is fully provisioned it's hard to see what the charger is up to but 'meh'.

FWIW

Troy