[C320-list] Newmar HDM50 Battery Charger

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 07:03:11 PDT 2017

Three years ago I bought a ProMariner 15 amp 3 bank and installed it under
the chart table. It was more work than I expected pulling the cables from
the port settee and putting cutting a hole in the fiberglass under the
chart table. But it is a lot easier to see what is going on. It works well
for me. I do plan to put in a separate starting battery in the future and
hook it up to the charger.

John Meyers
Wind Chime
#406 1997