[C320-list] Propane smell in tank locker

Welch, Myron D myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Wed Oct 4 14:09:07 PDT 2017

Joe,

I had that problem this summer and a neighbor suggested that I replace the regulator valve.  I would have never thought of that and one was available at the local hardware store.  Cheap and easy job that fixed the problem.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument #238 (1995)
Iowa City, Iowa
Grace Memorial Harbor