[C320-list] Festoon Lighting

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 12:48:41 PDT 2017

On Serenity we have replaced original cabin lights with LED's and G-4 is the size you want.  They can be placed in one of two positions as the prongs allow you to either place the LED wafer straight down, or only to one side.  Just clip off the prongs on the side you do not want to insert to the receptacle.  Despite the apparent diameter of the LED it fits nicely with the lights facing straight down towards the settee.  Still have not found the right bulbs for the forward berth area.

Brian s/v Serenity #1075

Sent from my iPad