[C320-list] How deep do I drill?

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 16:47:11 PDT 2018

I’m not sure Warren, I found a coil of wire buried in the deck under the seahood but there are two cables each with two cores. The outer sheath is grey and seems to be within a further grey sheath. The cable I have found by the holding tank (near the hull end) is dark brown outer sheath so I think it cannot be the same cable
I’ll try and have a closer look around holding tank  tomorrow (it’s midnight here, now!) after we launch.
No knowing what the previous owner may have done!
Worst case I’ll have to drill at an angle and run cabling  on surface where heads wall joins the ceiling, maybe hiding it in some form of conduit or ducting. Not a pretty solution though.
Graeme

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!