[C320-list] Autopilot install

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 28 03:00:20 PDT 2018

FWIW.  I mounted my sensor in the cavity on the center-line just aft of the shaft stuffing tube.  I just have to remember to NOT store anything metal right above it (Folding bikes etc...).  We sleep in the v-berth so that aft cabin is our garage.
I mounted the control unit in the aft locker compartment (Where the fridge compressor is) just above the little access panel to/from the aft berth.
When I did all the electronics I replace the entire Navpod.
We have a '98.
Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185