[C320-list] Autopilot install

Danny Jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Tue Aug 28 17:11:10 PDT 2018

I used Jeff Hares design except I’m not sure about the location for the compass unit so I’m adding the location for this.

Take the floorboard off between the head and the sink pedestal. Mount compass sensor on the aft rib of compartment. I have been using my auto pilot for about three years now. I love it.

Danny
972

Take the floorboard off between the head and the sink pedestal. Mount compass sensor on the aft rib of compartment. I have been using my auto pilot for about three years now.

Sent from my iPhone