[C320-list] Freedom 20 charger/invertor

Nat Antler nantler at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 31 08:11:54 PDT 2018

Freedom 20 charger/inverter has been working without a problem for over 15 years. Then my house bank with relatively new 4Ds were not being maintained even though the boat had always been plugging to shore power and were almost dead. Hooked up a small portable plugin charger and they came back up after a few days. I checked the breakers on the Freedom 20 and they weren’t tripped. The remote panel wasn’t showing the usual loads. I turned it off and on again. Then after a few days, I was about to replace the charger with a Xantrex 1800, the Freedom 20 seems to be working again. Any ideas? Thanks.. Nat, 320 Natiki #161