[C320-list] Batteries

Joe Luciano jnluciano at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 20:33:14 PDT 2018

Personally, I was never interested in spending the considerable extra money on AGM’s.  I upgraded the standard alternator on my Yanmar to a Balmar with a 3 stage voltage regulator and Link 10 system a decade ago and got nearly a dozen years out of my 4D lead acid batteries.  Just replaced them and expect a repeat experience.  I agree that upgrading the batteries without doing the alternator/ regulator / monitor upgrades would be a waste of money.

Joe

Sent from my iPhone