[C320-list] Propane tank

John Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 5 09:34:03 PDT 2018

I had the same issue and just replaced the hose. I tried to give it some slope to facilitate draining but it still traps water. The issue on my boat is the thruhull is installed on a downward slope and traps water just inside it. Not sure I want to reposition the thruhull but I might one day. I blow out the hose when I think of it.
JEM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone