[C320-list] Inverters and Install Location

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Sun Jun 24 06:14:02 PDT 2018

Tim, I wrestled with the same question about stating the gen for a cup of coffee. I found the alternative to be using the propane stove, but then my wife wanted to use her hair curler after wanting a hot shower....and I am not complaining, but needless to say, I have grown accustomed to hooking up  one or both  Yamaha 2000ie quickly when we are on a ball or at anchor. Oh, and I enjoy having a cup of  coffee brewed in coffee maker along with using all of the other creature comfort appliances  while taking care of a happy wife, for a much happier life! We use both gens to start our 16.5k AC on those hot and muggy afternoons when the temps and humidity approach 90-90. For the extra 5 minutes to hook up everything, it is worth it. If I had an inverter to take down the battery amps, I would still need to hook up the gen to charge the batteries on longer anchorages....
Rick