[C320-list] Technical contact for Perkins Engine

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 05:19:38 PDT 2018

 I strongly recommend this parts source in the United Kingdom..... note engine rebuild kits and many other parts/maintenance supplieshttps://www.parts4engines.com/perkins-perama-m30-parts/
I ordered a new water pump for my Perkins Perama M30 from them last season.  It was Perkins OEM, cost half what I could have purchased one for from a US supplier, and I received it in 3 days for about $15 shipping (about same as what US shipping would have been).  The purchase process went flawlessly and installation perfect.
I'm concerned by all the reports of Perkins engine problems from older hull numbers like mine.
Dave Hupe1994 Cat 320 (hull #32)Holland, MI