[C320-list] Forward Nav wood panel removal?

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 17:20:42 PDT 2018

 Hi all,
I should know this.  In fact, I have done this successfully myself some years back when I installed an upgraded icom VHF.  But I have managed to forget so hope you can help me.
I can't remember how to remove the forward-most wooden panel of the navstation area.  The aftmost nonwood panel directly above the navstation table is a simple keyed & hinged arrangement which drops down to allow access to the back side of all the electrical breakers.  The wood panel immediately forward of that is a simple 4 corner screws setup - heads of screws pointing starboard and points of screws port that you remove one at a time and the entire wood panel comes out easily.
The panel which has me stymied is the wood panel immediately forward of the panel described above.  I have removed it before but I can't remember how.
I won't muddy this request by describing what I have done and not done but I did everything I "thought" I remembered as being required but it wasn't enough.  I still couldn't extract the panel.
Hopefully the collective wisdom/experience/recollection of this group will come to the rescue.
 -bill
Bill CulbertsonHarmony #859Lake Erie