[C320-list] Forward Nav wood panel removal?

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon May 7 06:24:41 PDT 2018

Yea, I think you remove the aft-most one first.  I think there's a cleat or two on the inside you have unscrew.  One up and one to the right..   Look in the center bay and see if the screws holding the Right side cleat are coming in from there.  I don't recall any coming down through the shelf above however.  I don't recall exactly because I made brand new ones when I changed radios and made but I used the same exact mounting holes.

-Jeff