[C320-list] Price matching

Gene Gammon captaingene at msn.com
Fri Oct 19 10:15:12 PDT 2018

West Marine isn't the low price place it used to be since consolidating several marine stores.  Now mostly a marine/outdoor boutique for expensive brand clothes and stuff.
But the internet has given us new avenues for good prices.  West M would not price match Ebay. but if you are in a hurry WM is there, sometimes 😊.

I was shopping for a shower sump for a AC condensate collector and found this on Amazon for $37 :  Amarine-made Boat Marine Shower Sump Pump Drain Kit System Shower Pump System - 12v - 750 GPH - Multi-port Inlet
The closest thing that WM offered was $140 with a smaller bilge pump ;-)

I now have dry bilges.

Gene Gammon, Capt.