[C320-list] Racing handicap

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 19:11:33 PDT 2018

I concur on sail adjustments. Definitely a fast boat, but really needs to be sailed on her feet. Speed drops off rapidly if heeled too far.

Several of us report being able to sail the 320 without rounding up in 17-20 knots without furling the 135 or main by depowering the sails to balance the rig and get her on her feet.

If the actual wind is a reach, the apparent will be close hauled because you will be making 7-7.5 knots.

Best Regards,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867