[C320-list] Sail size for racing

Denny Browne denny.browne at me.com
Tue Apr 9 13:35:14 PDT 2019

You may not point quite as high, but you’ll go faster until you get overpowered. The 155 is the first sail we purchase in Southern California, and replace most frequently. It gets the most use here, but much less up north where there’s consistently higher winds.

I also have a 140 that I like a lot, but we get killed with it in under 10 knots when the rest of the fleet are flying 155s.

Denny Browne
Denny.Browne at me.com
310-408-9591
Sent from my iPhone