[C320-list] Motor mounts

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 06:26:46 PST 2019

Hardness is specified for each particular engine and there is a reference table that your mechanic should know about or find. In addition, Yanmar mounts are manufactured specifically for each side of the engine. That is, either the starter side or the oil filter side, as engine torque will change the effective loading on either side of the engine. Make sure that you get the mounts positioned on the correct side of the engine.

Thanks,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867
Farmville, NC