[C320-list] Windlass wiring

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 19 02:21:36 PST 2019

We have Hull 517 and I will be at the boat this weekend.  I don't trust the schematics.  I use them to help if I cant find something.
FWIW what you describe is how I remember mine.  Windlass is wired directly to Batt 2 and the "switch" is the plunger switch on the Setee.
I can't help with an accurate schematic.  I do have a hand drawn one but not sure if it is 100% true.
Either way I will be re-doing mine in a couple of weeks anyway since I am currently redoing all my Batt systems.  In the middle of changing to single bank of AGMs(Sw1) with start Batt (Sw2), Adding Solar w/monitor and new Alternator with external regulator.
Going down this weekend to start "last" hardest parts (Solar panel mounts and Start Battery mount, relocate my wash down pump).  Once those are done it's just finishing wiring/labeling and programming/testing/learning/monitoring/more learning/etc.....
It's been a learning experience so far.  Hope I don't mess too many large pieces.
I can tell you I WILL know this electrical portion of the boat when I'm done.
Let me know if I/we can compare anything this weekend.

Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185