[C320-list] Steaming Light Bulb Replacement

Gerald Rouillard pearson39b at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 05:44:41 PST 2019

Hello List,

I need to replace my steaming light bulb, but I can't locate information regarding what kind of base it needs to have.  I've been able to determine the light is an Aqua
Signal, Series 41 combination masthead/foredeck fixture. The foredeck light works, but the masthead light doesn't.  I would like to put an LED bulb in, but I hate to make two trips up the mast in order to remove the old one, and then install its replacement after I have figured out what it has to be.  Anyone have a spec on this?

Sailor Jerry
Wind Song, Hull #283

Sent from my iPad