[C320-list] Fresh Water Pump Replacement.

DAVID PRUDDEN dprudden at comcast.net
Fri Jan 11 07:10:16 PST 2019

Ian,

I'm not sure about older models, but on my 2001 (#787), the freshwater pump is under the aft cabin bunk on the port side.

As Frank said, access under the sink is easily done when you remove the drawer units by removing the 5 or 6 screws holding it in. Take the drawers out first to lighten it and be sure to not overtighten the screws when replacing the unit-they are tapped into fiberglass only.

David Prudden