[C320-list] Perkins engine mounts

Mark Seyler mseyler at cox.net
Wed Jul 24 09:11:06 PDT 2019

I too would recommend the Parts4Engines website.  I have had nothing but good experience with them for parts for my Perkins.

I had the motor mounts replaced on my 320 when I bought her in 2011.  Total cost about $800 then, including about $90 each for 4 PYI motor mounts.  I wouldn't view it as a deal breaker, but I would figure the cost into the price.

The symptom that led me to replace the mounts was that the engine was hard to keep aligned, and had increased vibration because of it.  The yard told me at the time that they could see that the rubber insert on one of the mounts was actually separated.

Mark Seyler
S/V Reality,
Catalina 320, #232
New Orleans, LA