[C320-list] Asymmetrical chute question

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Mon Jul 29 12:51:14 PDT 2019

Good question ! I’m not on the boat so can’t be sure what’s marked on the mast entrance slots but as I recall it’s “Genoa” and “spinnaker”. Interestingly I have no spinnaker pole fitting on the mast nor indeed, any pole!

I believe the stainless “loop” that goes around the genny halyard is to keep the halyard in line with the furling gear on the forestry to help prevent fouling when furling

Hope that helps
Graeme

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!